Resolving customer complaints and turning them into advocates
In an age of massive consumer empowerment, with more ways for customers to vent than ever before, your organisation’s approach to handling complaints is not just a regulatory box to tick but a strategic opportunity to drive change and maximise business value. Ember’s integrated solution can help you understand your areas of weakness, drill down to root causes, implement people and process improvements – and monitor their effectiveness ongoingly.
Our work has crossed multiple regulated industries and a variety of business models and challenges. We’re now drawing on that experience to create a single, integrated solution for businesses, that includes:
- rapid, independent assessment of your complaint-handling policies and practice against regulatory requirements
- omni-channel monitoring and VoC listening to surface key issues
- root-cause analysis and process mapping to drill drown to the underlying problem behind perennial complaints
- practical action points and recommendations for improvements
- redesigning and automating processes, introducing new technology where appropriate
- designing and delivering engaging development programmes such as empathy training for frontline teams
- monitoring change and deliver continuous improvement
Everything we do is informed by our belief that a customer-centric focus on compliance and quality can create a virtuous circle which also delivers positive change and business value.
To find out more about our solution, download our brochure.
Explore our solutions for turning compliance to competitive advantage:
"We were very impressed with Ember’s expertise in helping us to understand and then define our steps towards a best in class training strategy... Our business results are driven by our brilliant, capable people. Ember helped us to define and implement what was needed in the modern digital age to deliver legendary service to our customers."- RSA
"Ember are great! Amongst other things, they have also helped us learn how to talk to the customer. I really would recommend working with Ember. They have a great deal of experience in the wider industry and I have found their advice exceptionally valuable." - Chris McGrath, IT Programme Manager, Marks & Spencer
"The Ember project ranks as one of the most effective and smoothly delivered I have seen in 29 years in private healthcare." - Tony Yates, Hospital Director
"We very much appreciate all the support you and your team have given us, it gets us so much closer to what we were trying to do!" - Lewis Daniel, Director of Customer & People
Our Global Clients