Procurement and Partnership Optimisation
Securing the right outcomes for clients and vendors
We’re committed to helping clients get the best out of partners. For years, we have been helping clients find the right partners with the right solutions, put in place the right governance to get the best out of the relationship and, where things have gone off track, helped clients put them right.
With robust methodologies and a deep understanding of the markets, vendors and how successful partnerships work, our team bring proven experience to help our clients get the best out of partnering.
Our services cover four key areas:
In all of these areas we have a track record of success. Our team have run some of the largest deals in the market, helping our clients procure more that £1bn in services. We’ve also helped many clients and their partners get the best out of their relationships, whether in the early stages of this or where the relationship has started to falter.
Our approach is robust and ensures that the right outcomes are delivered. We can lead or support clients, working flexibly with client teams to provide the right blend of experience and pace.
In general, we will work with you to:
- Develop the business case, making sure the project is feasible and will deliver value
- Scope the preferred solution(s), setting out in detail what is to be delivered
- Procure the right partner and solution, drawing on our understanding of the market to get the right capability and fit
- Develop the right commercial structure to deliver the outcomes you seek
- Complete the contract, supporting and advising you as you negotiate the finer detail
- Ensure a successful transition, mitigating risks and delivering benefits early.
- We are independent of BPO and technology vendors
- We understand the BPO and customer engagement technology vendor landscape intimately
- We have a tried and tested, robust approach that delivers the right partner and solution at the right price
- We have a track record of success and are respected for getting the right outcomes by clients and vendors.
Meet The Specialist
David has spent over 20 years in customer management and CX consulting. He is well known through the industry as a leading commercial and financial expert.
Formerly Managing Director of Ember, David has taken on the role of Group CEO to oversee the integration and development of the Ember. He continues to deliver on consultancy and legal projects, leading the commercial structuring of all outsourcing and procurement activities.